Monday, August 25, 2008

What is your city?

Lately I've been searching for the answers to A LOT of life's most difficult questions. Today my search was purely geographical. Where in the world do I want to live? If anyone has some free time, I highly recommend this site, called Find Your Spot. It asks you a series of questions and then gives you 25 cities (limited to the U.S.) that fit your specific preferences. It's very cool and I know you're dying to do it.

Here were my top 10 cities to live:

  • Portland, Oregon
  • Honolulu, Hawaii
  • Baltimore, Maryland
  • Corvallis, Oregon (Whitney!!!! haha. I guess it really is a great town)
  • Ventura, California
  • Santa Barbara, California
  • Eugene, Oregon
  • Norfolk, Virginia
  • Palo Alto, Calfornia
  • Valencia, California

Don't ask me why there are so many Oregon cities. I have no clue, having never been there.

FYI- I'd love to know your favorite city, whether its somewhere you've lived or visited.

2 comments:

anelieze castrejon said...

Lol, I got a lot of Florida and Texas, but the funniest was St George, Utah was my #1! The other strange ones were New York, NY and Manhattan, NY. I'd visit but would never live there. And I only got one California! Which is where I want to live for the rest of my life :D thanks 4 the site! It was really interesting.

Tinadakis said...

I love that website I did it in high school and it told me I should live in washington I think it was olympia, I'll have to take it again, by the way when are you going to call?