You know soda is unhealthy when you sit next to an open, almost full can of Pepsi and hear the contents sizzle and spit up who knows what acidic, chemical milieu of nastiness for three hours (I opened it at 12:30 and it is now 3:23!!!). I really need to lay off this dietary supplement. Especially since my "real" age is apparently 25. WTF? P.S. Does anyone actually know what phosphoric acid and citric acid is? Why am I drinking something with acid in it? Better yet, why am I drinking acids I know nothing about?