Monday, July 21, 2008

The Rest of my LIFE

I'm trying very hard to be positive about life. As of right now, I am unemployed, living with my parents, broke, and a all-out loner. The problem is I didn't think this whole moving to Singapore thing over. In fact, I didn't think about it much at all. I was a lost college student, and now I'm just a lost person with NO IDEA what to do with my life. There are just too many options. Do I go to Grad school, do I find a job, can I find a job, where to live, who with...the ultimate questions remains- what the hell do I want?

So far I know that I want to

  1. be independent


  2. make money


  3. live somewhere other than Utah
That's about it. Which I know is quite sad, but I can't help it. I just don't know! Here's what I could see myself doing...


  1. Getting a M.A. (See image)



















2. Joining the Peace Corps



















3. Being a Successful Editor/Journalist/Writer in New York















4. Saying F' it all and moving to Europe where I become some low-level farmer/street vendor/bartender (well hopefully it won't come to that)

















So I would enjoy all of your opinions (if you have any) so I can wisely make one of the most important decisions of my life. My fate is in your hands.

No comments: